The Pharmacie Carole Cyr offers you all the services related to the traditional practice of pharmacy, in addition to several exclusives and unique services that aim to improve each component of your general health. You can consult our service brochure online!
Traditional pharmacy includes services directly related to your health and medication. Our pharmacists are trained to answer your questions, give you advice and make sure your medication profile is consistent.
- Transfert of prescriptions from other pharmacies
- Dispills et Dosetts
- Nonprescription drugs
- Free delivery and mailing
- Collecting of syringes and expired drugs
To make an appointment, visit Clic Santé, the platform that allows people living in Quebec to make free appointments on the Internet to receive various health care services.
Always with the aim of offering you all the necessary tools to improve your general health, the Pharmacie Carole Cyr offers you many professional services, both internally and externally. A strong and comprehensive network of health professionals helps you improve every aspect of your general health.
- Pharmaceutical records analysis by specialists for:
- High blood pressure
- Virology (Hepatitis C/HIV-AIDS)
- Psychology (concentration difficulties, AD(H)D, performance anxiety, stress management)
- Psychotherapist yogi
Since the summer of 2015, pharmacists in Quebec can now perform certain acts under Bill 41. These acts are intended to be preventive actions that always aim to improve your health. For more details on the implications of Bill 41, you can consult the website of the Ordre des Pharmaciens du Québec (OPQ) (french only).
- Extension of prescriptions
- Adjustment of prescriptions to achieve the goals set by your doctor
- Prescription, reception, analysis and follow-up of lab tests
- Prescription of medicine for minor conditions
- Urinary infection
- Oral herpes
- Yeast vaginitis
- Prescription of medication by prevention or other
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Nausea and vomitting due to pregnancy
- Stomach protection
On-site Tests, Analysis and Follow-Ups
Certain on-site tests, analysis and follow-ups offered at the Pharmacy are performed by your pharmacist. Better overall health is a slow and steady process, which often requires long-term follow-up. In addition, testing is the most accurate way to establish benchmarks over time. Always with the aim of making your life easier and achieving better general health, the Pharmacie Carole Cyr offers you various tests, follow-ups and analysis directly at the pharmacy, and often in just a few minutes.
- Quality of sleep
- Blood pressure (AMBP)
- Anticoagulant therapy (Coumadin)
- Diabetes (glycated hemoglobin)
- Lung capacity (spirometry)
certain conditions or fees may apply